Join us at the new Whole Foods in Tempe this month for lightning talks / show and tell / crates you should know.
- Binary serialization for bootloader protocols.
- Rust and WASM in a Chrome extension
- Elixer and Rust and OpenCL
- Command line argument processing
- Handy tools like clippy, cargo-expand, cargo
Join us at HeatSync Labs for a tour of web assembly from Rust. Last months web talks left more questions than answers so we dig deeper into Wasm.
Come help us knock out some topics like:
- Exporting Rust crates to NPM
- Serverless with Cloudflare and Amazon
- A continuation of our frontend web talk
- The future of wasm outside of the browsers as scripting languages, on desktops, and even microcontrollers
Join us at HeatSync Labs for a tour of front end web work in Rust. Yep, were doing front end in Rust, too. Theres a lot to talk about so help us by knocking off some of these topics:
- static site generators
- single-page application (SPA) and web apps
- isomorphic web apps
- elm inspired frameworks
- virtual dom libraries
- jsx style templating
- and of course web assembly
Daniel Bank has been working with Snips offline machine learning stack and explains the ins and outs of cross compiling for a different architecture than you're machine.